Monday, April 9, 2012

Group Vocals!

We just recorded group vocals the other night and it sounds amazing! It started out a bit rough, with me convinced that no one would show up and it would be Carter and myself trying to sound like a room full of people. But some local darlings came through! Kelsie McNair, Elisa Nyassom and Lara Coleman (my sister!) showed up with their lovely voices, they even tossed in some clapping to round it all out. I felt really loved and the song is much better because of their contribution. I can't wait for everyone to hear "Deep Blue". We even had a visit from a local celeb, Hollywood, who cheered us on and joined in for the clapping. All in all, it was a great night full of friends and music. It made me realize how unbelievable this experience can be if I just let go of the worries and trust. Faith can seem like such a simple thing until it is tried. Thanks again to the ladies for coming out! You brought a lot of joy to this project! 

(1. Kelsie & Elisa 2. Hollywood 3. Carter 4. the ladies listening)

No comments:

Post a Comment