Monday, April 9, 2012

Lara turns 25!

My dearest, darling sister turned 25! I woke her with a little circus note and a precious gingham gift. I really love this girl, she is my best friend and I can’t believe she is already 25. I remember when we were little, running around the yard in our Cinderella undies. Anyway, the day was all about her (even though I had to work) so we kept it classy by having the most beautiful little dinner party you can imagine. Our friend Lenee made a gorgeous homemade cake (red velvet and cream cheese, Lara’s favorite) and she decorated it with fresh flowers and tiny candy pearls. We had mix-matched plates and vintage glasses, twinkle lights and candles. It was lovely. We played classic tunes from Louis Armstrong and Ray Charles and bogeyed down. Here’s to Lara, Cheers! May the next 25 be even better! 


(1. Lara 2. blazin' cake 3. Lenee and Lara 4. birthday table)

No comments:

Post a Comment