Friday, April 6, 2012

Hi there

When I was a little girl, I was riding in the car with my mom. The sun was setting and I watched the little golden ball bobbing along outside my window. I asked her why the sun was following us and she said, "it's not following us, we're following it." Maybe it's not scientifically correct, but to my 5 year-old self it was the only answer that made sense. And I've tried my best to live my life that way. Following the glory of the sun. 


Welcome to my blog! The intent of this (aside from the prodding of several persistent friends) is to not just chronicle my music, but to encourage others to do what they are passionate about. Over time you will find snapshots of life in community, lots and lots of music, the occasional craft, stories of people doing things to serve the world and ways to help contribute to those acts of service, and hopefully some tales of love...I'm really glad you are here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment